ABSTRACT SUBMISSION WINDOW EXTENDED TO MARCH 15
Join us for the 93rd ACS Colloid & Surface Science Symposium
Georgia Institute of Technology, Atlanta, GA | June 16 – 19, 2019
The 93rd Colloid & Surface Science Symposium of the American Chemical Society will continue a long tradition of bringing together academic and industrial researchers from across the globe to celebrate diverse experiences and common interests in colloidal systems, interfacial phenomena and soft matter topics. We hope that you can join us from June 16th to 19th, 2019 at Georgia Tech for a memorable symposium.
See you in Atlanta!
Important Items and Deadlines:
- List of Symposium Track titles, organizers, and keynote speakers now available
- Abstract window now open (submission deadline is March 15, 2019)
- Conference Banquet will be held at the Georgia Aquarium
- Award opportunities for early career researchers and students
- Conference registration now open
- Hotel and on campus housing options now available
- Program of accepted oral and poster presentations will be available in May